|Name:||Maureen Bray Portland OR Home Stager ~ Room Solutions Staging|
|Company:||Room Solutions Staging, Portland OR|
|Email:||Contact Maureen Bray Portland OR Home Stager ~ Room Solutions Staging, "Staging that Sells Portland Homes" (Room Solutions Staging, Portland OR)|
|Address:||PO Box 19024, Portland, OR, 97280|
|Description:||Portland Oregon home staging experts will help you sell your home faster and for top value. Call Room Solutions Staging @ 503-246-1800 for staging services and consultations at competitive prices.|
Room Solutions Staging is based in Portland, Oregon, and offers a varied menu of professional home staging services throughout the Portland Metro area. Our proven staging techniques will help reduce your property's market time and maximize your equity.
Staging that sells Portland homes
~ 2014 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year in the U.S. ~
~ 2013 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year in the U.S. ~
~ 2012 Professional Stager of the Year (Western U.S.) ~
Awarded by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
As Featured in Local and National Media
Local and national media alike turn to Room Solutions Staging when reporting on how home staging helps Portland-area sellers in today's challenging real estate market. Benefit from our expertise on your next home staging project by contacting us.
Our home staging and design work has been featured in multiple articles and TV ~ please see our website for details
- When HGTV needed a home staging and design expert in the Portland OR area, they selected Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging as a Featured Designer for their popular show My First Place. The episodes air repeatedly -- check your local listings.
- Sunday Oregonian - April 29th, 2012
- KATU News & AM Northwest
- Zillow: "5 DIY Tips for Home Staging on the Cheap"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Portland Company Makes Home Picture Perfect"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "7 Surefire Home Staging Tips"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Home pros share affordable decorating ideas"
- Portland Monthly Magazine
- Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine
- KATU News and the Oregonian on Oregon's first "gut rehab" LEED Platinum home that was expertly staged by Room Solutions.
- Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging was a featured speaker at the 2010 Portland Home Improvement & Remodeling Show Oct. 15-17, 2010. Her presentations were titled "Home Improvement and Staging Tips for Home Sellers." For more information please see this blog post: Portland Home Stager Speaks at the Home Improvement & Remodeling Show.
Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog
Check out our Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog featuring the latest home staging tips, trends, and examples of our home staging projects in the Portland area.
Our Mission Statement
Room Solutions Staging is committed to providing our clients with the finest home staging and re-design services available in the greater Portland area.
We promise to offer personalized services tailored to your property's individual needs and to showcase your home to its best advantage, whether you are selling it or living in it.
We are dedicated to maximizing the profit potential of our clients' properties and reducing market time.
We pledge to deliver superior service at competitive prices and to perform our work with honesty, integrity, and the utmost respect for your property.
Statistics Prove Home Staging WORKS in Portland
For 2014 through 10-31-14 Room Solutions' staging expertise helped sell $50 Million of residential property in the Portland metro area. Our staged properties had average Days on Market time of just 14 days compared to the Portland metro average Days on Market time of 70 days this year. During this time, the homes that we've staged and provided home staging consultations for achieved an average 100.5% of list price.
Don't let your property linger on the market when a small investment in staging can help it sell faster and for maximum value.
Why take the risk of paying carrying costs each month for a mortgage, property taxes, HOA dues, and utilities -- not to mention the inevitable price reductions when your home doesn't sell? A staged home can encourage more viewings, faster offers and a pending sale. Using our professional home staging services can save you time and money, whether you need a cost-effective Staging Consultation or Staging of an Occupied or a Vacant home.
Staging Your Home Is A Smart Investment
The investment in staging is always less than a price reduction. Regardless of market fluctuations, staging will give your home an edge over competing properties. It's the all-important "packaging" that helps a home sell faster and for maximum profit.
In addition, your investment in staging may also be tax deductible; refer to IRS Publication 523 and your professional tax advisor for more information on deducting this marketing expense.
Our Home Staging Services in the Portland OR Area
Room Solutions Staging offers a variety of professional services to homeowners, investors, and realtors; we're flexible and want to work within your time frame and budget. If you have a service request that isn't listed here, just contact us to let us know how we can help you.
Home Staging Services Offered To Homeowners, Builders, Banks and Investors
- Walk through Verbal Consultation (Occupied Home or Vacant Property): This very popular service is geared towards the homeowner or Realtor for either an Occupied or Vacant home. We walk through the property with you while you take notes of our recommendations for easy cosmetic repairs that will give you the best ROI, light fixture replacements, interior & exterior paint colors, how to create focal points, the best furniture placement to create a good traffic flow in your home, deep cleaning tips, editing your collections & photos, curb appeal & landscaping enhancements, etc. Afterwards, we'll provide you with a "Top 10 List" of things that we recommend be completed in your home before it goes on the market. We also provide you with written tips on preparing for the Open House & keeping your home ready for showings. Up to 2 hours of time – $195; $15 for each additional 15 minutes. If distance is greater than 20 miles from SW Portland, an additional charge may apply.
- Home Staging Service for Occupied Homes: If the home is Occupied while on the market, we will work with and edit the seller's furniture and provide any additional accessories (if needed) to create an inviting, cohesive look to the décor. Our service includes quality digital photos that can be used in the online listing or in marketing materials. The pricing of this service depends on the size of the property, the number of rooms staged and whether accessories are included for rent. Because every project is unique, we're happy to provide a no-obligation staging proposal for your property.
- Home Staging Service for Vacant Homes: Using our extensive staging inventory, we can stage a Vacant property to ensure that it's appealing to your target buyer. We usually recommend staging the main "impact" rooms of the home, but can also provide "light" staging if required by the budget and situation. The pricing of this service depends on the size of the property and the number of rooms staged. Because every project is unique, we're happy to provide a no-obligation staging proposal for your property.
- Electronic Consultation (E-Staging): If your property is located outside our service area (anywhere in the world) we can provide a detailed Consultation Report for your home. Using photos and room dimensions that you provide to us by email, we will advise which furniture to keep, which to remove, how to showcase the space for maximum appeal, as well as cosmetic improvements to do. The cost of this service depends on how many rooms are included. Please contact us for more information -- we'd love to help you whether you're planning to sell your home, or just want to fall in love with it again!
- Full Day or Half Day Home Makeover (ReStyling) Projects: If you'd like a fresh look in your home, our home makeover service may be just what you need. This "ReStyling" service is less expensive than hiring a traditional interior decorator and very effective! We can make your home warm and inviting, and can also suggest where to buy the best accessories (or we can do the shopping for you). A no-obligation quotation is gladly provided.
- Paint Color Consultation: Need help selecting just the right interior or exterior paint colors? Whether you're selling your property or staying in it, we can help you find just the right colors that work with the existing elements – billed @ $75/hour.
- Gift Certificates: Room Solutions Staging offers custom-designed Gift Certificates for Home Staging Consultations, Re-design Service, or Home Makeovers ~ in any amount. Surprise your friends & family or business clients & associates with a wonderful gift that will be much appreciated by the recipient!
Ready to make your home (or office) the talk of the town? Contact us for more information about any of the services listed above.
Home Staging Services Offered To Realtors
Do you have a listing that could benefit from the services of a professional home stager? We can provide cost-effective Verbal Consultation Reports, Full or Partial Staging, Accessories, and more. Whatever the budget, timing or obstacles, we're sure to have a solution to make your listings irresistible to buyers.
If you'd like professional-looking flyers to include in your listing presentations to clients, just let us know – we'll custom-design one just for you.
Benefits of staging your listings with Room Solutions Staging:
- Our expert staging techniques sell homes faster – please check out our local staging statistics here.
- We know how to tactfully and diplomatically advise your clients about the changes and improvements necessary to sell their home.
- Our staging service will boost interest in a home that's been lingering on the market for too long.
- Including our professional home staging flyers in your marketing materials will position you as a valuable source of advice and resources to your clients.
- Custom-designed Gift Certificates are available for you to give to your clients – for staging consultations at their present home or at their new one; occupied or vacant staging services that you wish to provide them, or any of our other services. Include Gift Certificates in your listing presentations for your clients who decide to work with you; this way you'll be confident that their home will be presented looking its best, and one that will likely sell faster.
* Certified Staging Professional - CSP (2008, 2009)
* Accredited Staging Professional - ASP (2006, 2007)
John Duncan, TimberRidge Development and Broker ~ Oregon First Realty, Portland OR
"I want to thank you for your amazing staging for the house I just built. I had over 15 showings the first 2 days and multiple competing offers. Room Solutions Staging is a key part of my marketing team and I look forward to working with you on all of my homes in the future."
Aaron Rian, Principal Broker & CEO ~ The Rian Group, Portland OR
"Maureen Bray and Room Solutions Staging are the best in the business when it comes to Portland home staging. I will sell about 200 homes this year and none sell faster and for more money than they do after Maureen and her team provide the proper design and staging. If it was my choice, she would stage every home that I list, as it makes my job a lot easier!"
Connie Tsai, Lake Oswego OR
"My vacant home had been listed for sale for two months without receiving any offers. The feedback I received led me to undertake a cosmetic remodel of the kitchen and bathrooms, as well as to get the house staged when I relisted it. Maureen of Room Solutions sent me a staging proposal, and also provided a detailed list of items throughout the house that needed cleaning or repair so that the house would show well. After the remodeling Maureen staged the house. She did a great job selecting tasteful furniture and accessories to suit each room, and her staging made two bedrooms with slanted ceilings look much larger than they did when vacant. Three days after I relisted my house for sale, I received a full-priced offer. I highly recommend Room Solutions to anyone selling their home; the cost is absolutely worth it."
Laurie Mitchell, Portland OR
Maureen did a perfect job of communicating prior to her visit, arrived on time, and stayed until she felt she'd finished her job, additional time beyond what we expected. But her gift, in addition to staging is her more than pleasant manner of suggesting what we should consider. We needed some affirmations of those things that we should keep and those things that we might set aside in order to ready the house for sale. She more than understands paints, surfaces, textures, etc. But, she's very pleasant in the manner in which she suggests or shares her knowledge. My husband wasn't particularly looking forward to her visit with us; today, I believe, he thinks that having her was one of the best things I've suggested in years! Her suggestions, keeping in mind cost, etc., were so helpful and they are suggestions we're beginning to implement today. After her visit, she mentioned that she'd send a bit more information to us -- above and beyond the call of duty. I was so surprised that her very complete, comprehensive e-mail came through later that day. Thanks so much, Maureen. We'll definitely use your services again!"
John & Priscilla DeCosta ~ Principal Brokers, Keller Williams Portland Premiere, Portland OR
"Thank you for the excellent staging. Please include us in your next testimonial. We had incredibly positive comments on your staging and we feel your work was integral to the successful sale."
Robin Anderson, Portland OR
"Thank you Maureen. I really appreciate the great job you did with our house and truly think that it would not have sold as quickly as it did without your staging artistry."
Kristianne Oetken, Oregon City OR
"Maureen's services exceeded my expectations. The furnishings were not only beautiful but made each room look welcoming and much larger. My first thought upon entering the home after staging was, "I wish it looked like this when I'd lived here." We initially reached out to Maureen on Monday... Staging was complete and photos taken by early afternoon on Thursday. Maureen is not only good at what she does, she creates miracles. I would HIGHLY recommend her! Don't waste your time calling around. Maureen is reasonable and amazing at what she does."
Grace Reichen, Broker ~ ReMax Equity Group, Portland OR
"Thank you. I love the staging you did - the house looks awesome. Thanks again for cooperating so beautifully with us. Everyone was so complimentary about the staging, I just had to tell you! Many kudos to you for your part in making the place pop for a quick sale!"
Kim Childs, Broker ~ Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere, Portland OR
"Maureen staged a lovely but vacant mid-Century modern home. Her staging revealed the architecture and wonderful features (stained glass, huge windows, vaulted and beamed ceilings) and it was very well received by prospective buyers and those who had seen the previous listing photos. She also staged (complimentary) the kitchen and master bathroom - very much appreciated. The staging really assisted with getting this home under contract. I highly endorse Maureen - excellent job!"
Sebastian Debrun, Prinicpal Broker ~ John L. Scott Real Estate, Portland OR
"Wow!! The sellers did everything that you recommended and it made a humongous difference! Thanks. And they have nothing but nice things to say about you. You are a huge asset for our team."
Lindsay Borg, The Crandall Group ~ John L. Scott, Beaverton OR
"Thanks for all your help Maureen. Your paint colors were spot on. We already have multiple offers over asking price :)"
Karen Sackos, ABR & Broker ~ Meadows Group Inc, Realtors, Tigard OR
"Thank you Maureen ~ I'm so pleased with the staging and design work you did. It not only looks very nice, but you have certainly created a space that is going to appeal to a wide range of buyers. Your mixture of elements and color are wonderful! You will certainly be getting referrals from me on future listings!"
Diane Mealey, Broker ~ John L. Scott Real Estate, Beaverton OR
"Maureen, I wanted to tell you how grateful I am for your assistance in my real estate business. In my last vacant home listing, the owner balked at the staging cost, but I explained to him that the cost was minimal compared to the price reductions he likely would have to do in selling a home with no furniture. When the staging was complete, he agreed that the home looked fabulous, and it sold in 16 days!! In my most recent transaction the seller followed all our advice including the need for staging (using her own furniture); however she felt intimidated about your upcoming visit; but you immediately put her at ease and she was amazed how good her home looked when you were done. That home sold in 2 days!! I'm so glad that I have you on my team!
Andrea Jones, Portland OR
"Maureen was so helpful, professional, and courteous. She not only provided terrific color recommendations and "uplift" ideas for our home along with her full-service staging solutions, but she also came back to tweak things when we requested. We had two full-price offers within hours and I am 100% positive that it was largely due to her gorgeous staging. Everyone who saw our house complimented the staging, prospective buyers and agents alike. Thank you Maureen!"
Hal Wright, Lake Oswego OR
"Maureen was personable, knowledgeable and professional; her proposal was thorough, and her pricing was very competitive. In advance of staging, Maureen provided us with a helpful list of "Things to Do" for us to take care of before staging day. These improvements enhanced the look of our home substantially, both inside and out. While other local stagers proposed removing and replacing much of our furniture and putting it in storage, Maureen's approach was to use the furnishings we owned, rearranging them and adding accessories from her inventory to present our home in an appealing manner. This worked well and was very cost effective. Our house was given a substantial makeover and looked terrific. When it went on the market, we received numerous compliments from Realtors and their clients about how good it looked. Most important, in less than a week we accepted an offer. Maureen's home staging work played an important part in our success."
Cathy Mills, Tigard OR
"Thanks for everything; obviously the staging was genius. Our home sold in two days!"
Brenda Baker, Lake Oswego, OR
"Our home sold in two days with a backup offer as well! Your tips and advice were invaluable to me as we prepared to put a "For Sale" sign in the yard. Our home looks so great it makes it even harder to leave. I am so glad to pass along your name to anyone I can. Thank you so very much for making what we had "work better" in our home."
Karina Stark, Principal Broker ~ Keller Williams Realty Professionals, Portland OR
"Maureen with Room Solutions is one of the best home stagers in her industry. As a Realtor, I highly value home staging and recommend it to all of my clients. Maureen responds immediately and has a very professional and kind yet firm way with my sellers. I am very confident in her abilities and her knowledge of home staging. Whether you are a Realtor hiring her to assist your seller in getting their home ready for the market, or a seller who knows that home staging will help get top dollar, Maureen is the one to go to."
Sarah Nenni Daher, Portland OR
"Before selling our Portland home we interviewed several home staging companies to help prepare it for the photos and showings. We were living in it during the showings, so making sure the space was "livable" for us was of major importance. We chose Room Solutions Staging because Maureen was very professional, personal, and thorough. It was a very pleasant meeting and the quoted price was competitive. Maureen staged the house and I came home to a wonderful surprise! While we walked through the house, she gave some very effective advice about how to prepare for each showing and tips to help make showings easier while living there. The company who moved in the furniture was very professional (on-time, pleasant, careful) and respectful of our home. Although she used much of our own furniture, Maureen provided some selected pieces that would best showcase the space. Where her talent was demonstrated was in the detail and accent pieces, plants, art and décor items she provided. Maureen drew together the spaces extremely well, allowing for an easy "flow" throughout the house. Every single realtor who showed the house noted how their clients loved the pieces we had and how the house looked very inviting. We heard "the house shows extremely well" after nearly every showing! We are extremely happy with our experience and will recommend Room Solutions to anyone who has a need for home staging or decorating advice. In fact, we already have!"
Judi and Greg Martin, Portland OR
"Maureen was a godsend. During our initial conversation, Maureen took the time to listen and assess our situation from my many thoughts and words. We knew we needed help to make our home more sell-able. But not until Maureen's first visit with us, did we realize how much. Maureen composed a list (25+ items of suggestions, details and well- thought out plans), worked with me through resources, pictures and e-mails to convey her ideas. Maureen's vision and inspiration changed our home into a delight to the eye, and a place where others could see it as "their" home. Thank you Maureen!"
Brian & Jennifer Johnson, Happy Valley OR
"Maureen at Room Solutions Staging provided a Verbal Consult prior to listing our home; we walked through each room and made placement changes, removed extra furniture and wow, what a difference! Her focus on making the home look warm and inviting provided buyers a chance to focus on our home's craftsmanship and not our stuff. All the rooms look spacious, inviting, and light-filled and it sold in 13 days! Maureen was quick to respond to all my emails and questions. We will use Maureen again to help us get settled into our new home! My advice: don't list your Portland-area home without calling Maureen at Room Solutions Staging first!"
Craig Hurst, Hillsboro OR
"We hired Maureen at Room Solutions Staging to stage our home when we were having some trouble selling it. She did an AMAZING job and we subsequently sold our home within weeks. We were very impressed with her professionalism and eye/talent for making a room look it's best. We almost wanted to stay in our old house! Just recently we hired her to help us with decorating our new home. We made a Verbal Consult appointment for her to walk through and give suggestions as well as help us move furniture as needed. We had a room that was a challenge as far as placement of furniture; Maureen listened to our problem and reviewed what we wanted and how we used our room. She came up with a great solution that works beautifully. We were very pleased with the new arrangement. She also gave feedback as far as art selection and placement. In addition, we hired Maureen to shop with us for a couple of hours to help select new furniture for our home. She was a great help!"
Janine Schulwitz, Tigard OR
"Be sure to call Maureen before listing your house. We had a vacant house on the market for four months, before we hired Room Solutions to stage the house. Maureen gave us many cosmetic tips that we followed (like new light fixtures and so on). After the house was staged, it took only a few weeks to get a full price offer; the house was transformed!"
Cami Idzerda, Hillsboro OR
"Maureen provided a list of suggested cosmetic improvements for the house which were relatively quick, easy, and inexpensive. After we completed those improvements (which made a huge difference on their own) she came back and did the staging. I was amazed at how transformed it was! This house looked drab before and had been an abused rental, so we were all very sick of dealing with it. What a change! A friend who'd said that she didn't think staging would make much difference in getting the house sold saw the amazing photos (which Maureen provided as part of her home staging service) and said "That CAN'T be the same house! It's as good as sold!" Another family member who'd helped get the place fixed up said after seeing the photos, "Wow! Is that really the same house!?" So it's unanimous! The house looks better than any of us ever could have imagined. And it's not just that the stuff in it is nice. She really brought out the best in the house. I had no idea it could look so great!"
Michael Hass, Sherwood OR
"We were very pleased with Maureen's home staging work from start to finish. Her proposal was easy to understand, the contract was well laid out and the staging was performed exceptionally well. Maureen helped us pick a great interior paint color too. As a result of hiring Maureen, we were able to sell a vacant house within two days of it being staged and listed. If we hadn't staged the house with Maureen's help, who knows how long it would have stayed on the market. Thank you Maureen!!"
David Somerville, PC ~ Prudential NW Properties, Portland OR
"I appreciate your expert advice on color choices coupled with all the home staging work. I'd suggested to my sellers that changing several of these items would improve buyer perception, but they were reluctant to listen. Maureen, you must have a way with words…they listened to you. Thanks so much! My sellers' home looks like a showcase, much more warm and presentable. Your home staging is very professional, and the photos were a big help as well. I'd certainly recommend Room Solutions Staging again!"
Elizabeth Burke, Portland OR
"Thank you for helping us with the staging and presentation of our home. The suggested change in exterior house color was well worth your visit. We appreciate your explanation as to why the first impression of the home would benefit from choosing a new color. Your suggestions saved us time and provided us with new ideas and input into minor improvements we could make (new throw pillows, rugs, plants etc.). Since we have an eclectic assortment of furniture, I was most pleased that you could work with what we already had, therefore avoiding unnecessary expenditures. We have no hesitation in referring your services -- you certainly exceeded our expectations!"
Lynn Powe, Portland OR
"Maureen staged a home I was selling using her furniture for the living room, dining, kitchen and master bedroom. She was supportive in my desire to use some of my own things, and she had good suggestions on what to use and how. She was able to do the staging on rather short notice and my home sold quickly ~ in less than a week and for over the asking price."
Colleen Malone ~ Principal Broker, Moxie Realty, Portland OR
"Excellent product and service! Maureen is a consummate professional who is passionate about the value-add her service provides, and she obviously loves what she does. She provided a written estimate within 24 hours of meeting me at the house … then she staged the property and emailed photographs of the final results (which was a very nice touch so I could update the listing). I'm confident it helped attract the right buyer to this property, which sold quickly."
Betty Walker, Broker ~ RE/MAX Equity Group, Clackamas OR
"Thank you for the great staging. It made a huge difference. Three days on the market, two offers, and now under contract. Thank you again for all your efforts."
Content © 2014 'Frequent Contributors'. Design © 2014 Market Leader, Inc. All rights reserved, Inc. All rights reserved.
Logos and service marks owned by copyright holder.